Coaching Experiences including teaching Chess, table tennis and math:
- Taught Chess for the Berkeley Chess School
- Member of the Mechanics Institute Chess Club for over 45 years.
- Started the Mechanics Institute Wednesday Night Blitz Tournament.
- Winner of the Mechanics Institute 2009 Senior Championship
- Coached Table Tennis for Pong Planet, AMDT, The Salvation Army, and ICC;
- Taught Math as a School Aide for City College of San Francisco
- Highest USATT rating – 2159
- Chess Expert, Highest USCF rating – 2190